Many thanks to Sliced Science for nominating create.home.life for the Sunshine Award!
Sliced Science is a cool blog that explains some of the science in our everyday lives! Do take some time to view this blog–it is well worth a visit!
On to the award acceptance process: according to the rules, nominees must (i) include a link in your blog to the blog that nominated you; (ii) answer some questions about yourself; (iii) nominate 10 fellow bloggers, linking to their blogs; and (iv) inform them that they have been nominated.
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? My hubby (he was a philosophy major in college, close enough!)
2. What is your favorite number? 3
3. What is your favorite animal? Dogs, I have three of them!
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? I’m still working on these
5. What is your favorite time of day? Naptime!
6. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
7. What is your favorite physical activity? Walking
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Sweet tea (I’m from the South, I have to say this!)
9. What is your passion? My family
10. What is your favorite flower? Hydrangeas
And now our own nominations to pass the Sunshine Award on, in no particular order:
Congratulations to all nominees, and thanks again to Sliced Science! Hope everyone will have a great week!